A successful resource company requires expertise in all aspects of its matters, whether it is at the initial stages of exploration on a project, moving forward with a resource estimation or assisting in a corporate direction. Fladgate Exploration provides highly qualified people no matter what your needs; from the bush to the boardroom.
Our Exploration team is highly knowledgeable with vast experience in all varieties and stages or exploration, from grassroots to brownfields. Our diverse backgrounds give us the versatility required to meet the challenges inherent in any exploration program.
- Exploration Program Design
- Geological Mapping
- Geological Sampling and Analysis
- Diamond and RC Drilling Program Management
- Program Design & Management
- QA/QC Program Design and Auditing Report Writing
- Assessment Report Writing and Filing
The Technical Services team has extensive experience in every aspect of the technical side of an exploration program. We have the ability to support projects that require flexibility and timely execution.
- Claim Staking
- Camp Set-up and provisions
- Health and Safety Planning and Compliance
- Ice Road Construction
- Line Cutting
- Soil and Till Sampling
- Stripping and Trenching
- Core Cutting and Sample Preparation
- Geotechnical Drill Core Logging
Our highly qualified staff has extensive experience in keeping your primary asset, the ground, in good standing. From grassroots staking and assessment to closure plans and advanced exploration, we are well versed with all to mining act regulations, including the new Ontario Modernized Mining Act.
- Assessment Reporting and Filing
- Land Tenure Management
- Exploration Plans and Permits
- Area Competitor Monitoring
- First Nations Consultations and Relations