A successful resource company requires expertise in all aspects of its matters, whether it is at the initial stages of exploration on a project, moving forward with a resource estimation or assisting in a corporate direction. Fladgate Exploration provides highly qualified people no matter what your needs; from the bush to the boardroom.
Project Evaluation and Generation
Whether its evaluating a current project, a potential acquisition or a strategic investment, the Fladgate Evaluations team draws on their vast experience in resource industry to assist in your asset allocation decisions.
- N1 43-101 technical reporting
- Targeting from the drill hole to the belt scale
- Structural and geochemical interpretation and consultation
- Independent and confidential project evaluations
The principals of Fladgate are experienced in a variety of corporate matters from negotiating drill contracts and joint venture and option agreements to reviewing your securities and exchange filings for NI 43-101 compliance.
- Experienced officers and directors of private and public companies
- QA/QC program design and implementation
- TMX, OTC, CSE exchange regulations
- Joint venture and option agreements
- Contract Negotiations